VI. International Symposium-2022 (online) on Biosphere & Environmental Safety
It is a great honour to invite you & your colleagues as well as your Ph.D., MSc. students to participate free of charge at our online the VIth International Symposium-2022 on “Biosphere & Environmental Safety” with the Keywords: Air, Environment, Food, Health, Pollution, Quality, Safety, Security, Soil, Waste, Water, which will be held during May 5th and 6th, 2022 at Óbuda University, Budapest - Hungary. The VIth International Symposium-2022 is a specially designed to bring expertise in Biosphere & Environmental Safety across the globe.
– Registration Deadline: February 27, 2022
– Abstract Submission Deadline: March 13, 2022
– Full paper Submission Deadline: March 31, 20200
– Symposium Date: May 5-6, 2022
Main Highlight Topics:
– Session (A): Atmosphere Quality
– Session (B): Hydrosphere Quality
– Session (C): Lithosphere Quality
– Session (D): Biodiversity & Landscape Security
– Session (E): Food Quality
– Session (F): Health Insurance
– Session (G): Integration of Education, Science & Business in Modern Environment
– Session (H) Environmental Science, Pollution & Technology
– Session (I): Carbon Emission & Renewable Energy
– Session (J): Climatic Changes & Biosphere
– Session (K): Waste Management
All accepted & presented papers will be published in the SCOPUS Journal, ISBN Proceedings Book of the Symposium- 2022 or in other International Journal.
Please, take a look at the attached documents for further information (First Announcement, Manuscript Template, Registration Form and Abstract Template). We are counting on your participation!